Last updated: 18 July 2019
This privacy statement explains how Partner Consulting (Partner NZ Limited) collects, stores, users and shared your personal information. We will update this statement when we update our information handling practices.
The Personal Information We Collect About You
The information we may collect when you interact with us, our website, or our service includes:
- Your name
- Your contact information, including your email address or phone number
- Non-sensitive employment details, including job title, team/department name, etc.
- Your skills and competencies
- Other information optionally provided by you directly in completing surveys
- Details of your interactions with us
- Computer or network information
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide you access to our services and tools
- respond your queries or requests
In providing our services to you we may collect personal information about you either directly from you, or this may be supplied by your employer or other parties, and we may generate personal information about you when we carry out our services.
Providing your information to us is optional. If you choose not to provide your name and email address, we may be unable to provide you access to our services and tools.
We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the functions for which we collected it, or if required by law.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us via the details below.
Data Storage and Controls
We store all our data (including your personal information) using Microsoft Office 365 solutions and use Microsoft Office365 applications. We protect our data with all reasonable technical and process controls, and we keep your information safe by only storing and transmitting data in an encrypted form and only allowing approved staff to access it.
Besides our staff, we may share this information with carefully selected third-parties in order to provide you access to services and tools provided by those third-parties.
In the event of a breach of our systems resulting in potential or actual unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information, we will respond as quickly as possible to perform the following steps:
- Contain the breach and assess the situation.
- Evaluate the risks, including the nature of the personal information and the nature of the breach.
- Notify you as soon as reasonably possible if we believe personal information has been compromised.
- Where we are providing services to you on behalf of an organisation (typically your employer, our client), unless otherwise agreed we will normally coordinate notifications to you with them.
- Where necessary or required by law we will notify relevant third parties such the Privacy Commissioner or law enforcement authorities.
- Take appropriate action to prevent further breaches.
Where our assessment of the breach requires the involvement of law enforcement authorities (e.g. in the event of suspected theft or other criminal activity in connection with the breach) we will cooperate with their lawful instructions to ensure their investigation is not compromised.
Information Collected Through Our Website
Separately from any information you provide via our “contact us” page or other forms, we collect the following “website analytics data” about your use of our website. This data is aggregated so that it cannot be used to personally identify you:
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our website and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked to our website
- Your computer operating system
- The type and version of web browser you use
Third Party Providers
We use carefully selected third party providers to deliver some of services, such as surveys, newsletters, etc. Where we do this, any personal information you provide (such as your email address) may also be collected and stored by this provider and you should also check their privacy statements when using those services. We take steps to ensure that any service providers we use can protect the personal information they process for us in line with the expectations set out in this statement.
We use FreshSales CRM to track sales selected communications relating to potential or actual sales activity. Your contact information held by us in FreshSales may be matched to publicly available information about you. The “contact us” form on this website will be processed using FreshSales.
When you communicate with us using social media services, the social media service may collect your personal information for its own purposes.
Any queries should be directed to the Privacy Officer via email or the physical address below.
Email: [email protected]
Post: Partner Consulting, PO Box 10044, Wellington 6143, New Zealand